Planet in a Bottle

planet-complete-1

Check out my new release.  It’s a game I’ve been working on for the past week or so.  It’s loosely based on my Green Tree game that was released in January.

Download it for free and let me know what you think!

I’ll try to get the QR code posted soon for a direct download.

22 Responses to “Planet in a Bottle”

1. Manuel says:

Hi!
    My gf loves this game on her Hero. Is it possible to make this available in the Market, for the HTC Tattoo ?

2. quietgirl says:

I love this game like burning. I just wanted to drop by and thank you.

3. holly says:

how do I make it rain?!?! and its impossible to hide the sun…when u even try, the sun just bounces…email me. i really like the game but i dont know how to play…HELP ME!!!!!

4. Nate says:

holly, most interactions are accessed from the menu drawer. Depending on the type of phone you have, there should be a hard menu button on the phone that brings up all of your options.

5. jini says:

I like this game but it doesn’t always save when I adjust sun or rain.

6. James says:

If you use the back button to exit the game, it doesn’t save anything, but if you use the home button it saves. At least that’s how it works on my droid x.

7. Nate says:

Thanks, James. This is a known issue. It should be fixed in the next update.

8. artis says:

I like the game but it needs more interactions with the civilization (like godfinger)

9. William says:

Agree with the “more interactions” part. Could set the player in a more Godlike position, add a “faith”-meter or something. Make them pray, and if they slack around, send a meteor or earthquake;)

10. erica says:

I love this game but please make it more interractive. I have been searching for something on the droid market similar to Pocket God” on the iphone. Earhtquakes, a moon and the things the above poster mentioned would be soooooo fun!

11. Bella says:

Hi, i love the game, but i cant get the breeder expert achievement (get 650 population in 1 day). My population is around 900 in 1 day, but i still dont get the achievement. What should i do now? Thanks for the help..

12. Love this game! I hope u plan to expand it a little in the future! More care leads to different buildings, events? Things can happen like earthquakes? Different colored planets with different care requirements? Thanks for a great game!

13. rhiannon says:

How do I play this I can’t find a help button and the only thing I know how to do is make the sun bounce

14. Tyler says:

I want to know if there are different planets

15. Kira Nerris says:

Game is very very good. Go on like this :D
    More interactions with people would be nice, but I don’t need them. I don’t have time for caring for my people 4 hours a day.
    IMHO this game is a perfect compromise between needed time and progress :D
    Perfect for me :D

16. Patrick says:

I hope someone I reading these ideas. Some good ones. I too would like to see this fun little app develop more. I read an idea on another blog that said make the moon appear when the sun is hiding. I like that idea. My desire is to see stats. I am a mathematician so I am all about numbers and growth models. It would be nice to have a screen that displayed the recorded growth of the population each hour of the day a world has been running. I would also like to see the ability to zoom onto the planet’s surface. With that it would be neat to see the civilization evolve from a hunter gather society to an agrarian culture then into the industrial age and onto the space age. As for disasters some have suggested while I am not sure I agree with the idea of killing the little people on my world as their technology develops how about then adding ICBMs?

17. emmaa says:

how do i make the rain go down?

18. blushing death says:

u make da rain go down by touching da cloud……im in lov wit dis game i only started but i ha ve 1027 population……PLANET IN BOTTLE!!!!! YA!!

19. Arky says:

Oh .. it’s the BEST APP for android … for me :) ..
    I like it ..
    Can you create next similar app please? .. Becasue this is best ..

20. Nate says:

I’m glad you like it! I’d love to make a new one and push updates for PiaB, but I’m currently spending a ton of time at my day job. I’ve been spending my free time on some new stuff that I hopefully can release soon.

21. onnion says:

Could you please add software button “menu” somewhere? I got HTC ONE V , where dere’s no menu button. So I can’t control da game…. :-(

22. Smosh says:

Really like the game, Its just it’s been a while since last update do you think you can add new stufff i know your busy and all with your day job and other things but mabey try adding diffrent things to the game like little boats or like small ppl idk something like that or like powers that can make your population grow or like if your mad at the world you can unleash an earthquake or something idk just some ideas im throwing oit there they sound pretty cool tho